Ceever: surface treatment of metals
In the actions of surface treatment, the washing agents are chemical products which are used in the operations of removal of contaminants from a part.
In the treatment of metal surfaces, the washing agents can be divided into two groups:
- Detergents: typically produced in aqueous solution that exert a physical-chemical contaminant on, causing separation from the surface and preventing the redeposition
- Solvents, products that interact with the contaminant, allowing the solubilization
The agents used in the treatment of metal surfaces are divided into:
- Organic solvents pure (without water)
- Detergents in aqueous solutions (water only)
- Mixed systems (mixtures of solvents and detergents)
A washing agent used during the treatment of metal surfaces must possess precise characteristics. A product which may be used, cold or hot, in liquid or vapor phase, in the processes of surface treatment of metals should preferably possess:
- Good capacity for removal of contaminants
- Good penetrating ability, to perform an adequate treatment of metal surfaces, even of any cavity and / or intersticesof the manufactured article
- Good chemical stability, to avoid reactions during treatment of metal surfaces, to prevent possible corrosion of the materials with which they are constructed wash installations.
- Characteristics such as to allow recovery and recycling in the plant for the surface treatment of metal
- Low environmental impact, both for the dispersion in the environment of the product for which the toxicity on humans and the biosphere in general
- chemical-physical characteristics which permit the use and the surface treatment of metals under conditions of plant safety.
More information about SURFACE TREATMENT MACHINES
[button color=”view-over-the-town-1″ icon=”info-sign” href=”http://www.ceever.com/en/request-information”]More info[/button]